The essay should be a minimum of 750 words in length not counting the cover page and reference list.
The Complexity of Human Organs ( the liver)
Your organs are composed of the four tissue types; epithelial, connective, muscle, and nervous tissues. Organs are wondrous things, each one with a different function vital to the homeostasis of your body. While it is easy for us to view a particular organ as a single item, it is in fact comprised of many different types of cells and structures, each one unique and yet each one working together to perform the functions of the organ.
Click Here to Place Order
In this Assignment, you will research an individual organ and its complexity. Your APA-formatted essay should:
- Provide a general description of your assigned organ in the introduction. In the general description, you will include the following: a brief description of the primary functions of this organ, its general shape, and the location of this organ in the human body.
- Describe in detail the importance of this organ to the function of the body as a whole. What are the functions of this organ and how is it critical for survival?
- Identify and describe which of the four tissue types (epithelial, connective, muscle, and/or nervous tissues) are present in the organ.
- Describe any organ-specific cell types that are present and if these cell types have any special structures (e.g., presence of microvilli and/or abundance of particular organelle such as mitochondria).
- Discuss in detail how these different cell-types work together to provide the overall function of the organ.
- Include a discussion of why each organ requires the different tissue types as well as unique cell types to function. Why can the organs not be comprised of just one cell type? What is the advantage of having so many different types of cells?
TOP ACADEMIC WRITER
He has decades of experience in the education field and has served in the examination boards of some of the top Universities within & outside the United States America.