Entrepreneurship Due Diligence Report
- How is the economic environment where the business is located?
- How is the social environment where the business is located?
- How is the technological environment where the business is located?
- How is the political/legal environment where the business is located?
- What is the state of the industry in which the business operates? Is the industry in growth mode, or is it mature or in decline?
- How does this business compare to competitors in its industry?
- What is the business’s reputation in the industry and the community?
- How many competitors are there? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
Click Here to Place Order
- What is the state of the business’s target market? Is its target market growing or shrinking?
- Are its target customers undergoing demographic changes, such as aging, loss of disposable income, or other transitions that could put the business at risk?
- Is the business’s customer base growing? Is the business adequately diversified, or is it overly dependent on one or two big customers?
- What kind of staff does the business have? Do employees have skills that are difficult to find elsewhere? Are their wages average, above average, or below average for the industry?
- Is there a lot of turnover at the business?
- Are the business’ sales increasing?
- What is the business’s profit margin?
- Does the business have adequate funding?
- How much debt does the business have?
- Is this a business worthy of consideration for investment?
- What are the reasons for your decision?
Adapted from https://www.allbusiness.com/questions-to-ask-when-buying-a-business-567-1.html
TOP ACADEMIC WRITER
He has decades of experience in the education field and has served in the examination boards of some of the top Universities within & outside the United States America.